My Teaching and Learning Philosophy

My photo
Teaching means learning. When we teach, we are questing for knowledge. Hence, learning. Thus, teaching is a manifestation of lifelong learning. Being a teacher, is a lifelong learner, a learning designer. All this is due to my philosophy of "Life is a redox"; when one gives, another has to take, otherwise, life won't exist. Teaching is a devotion, not just a profession.

Friday 17 October 2014

Mental block-writer's block

It's been a while. no, not a while. It's almost been a year.

Today, I am back. Trying to write. well a lot to write eventhough I wasn't in here.

And actually I wrote. But somewhere else. In my doa, in my solah. I write all my lament, joy, bitterness.

because not every experience I faced is nice to be read by others. Not every thought that I made is good to be shared by others. And not every story that I created please others to listen to.

so I write. I write in my mind, in my heart, in my thought. And for all the experience, the thought or the stories I owned, Allah is my loyal friend-ever ready to listen without even having me to please Him.

Thanks. I am writing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment