My Teaching and Learning Philosophy

My photo
Teaching means learning. When we teach, we are questing for knowledge. Hence, learning. Thus, teaching is a manifestation of lifelong learning. Being a teacher, is a lifelong learner, a learning designer. All this is due to my philosophy of "Life is a redox"; when one gives, another has to take, otherwise, life won't exist. Teaching is a devotion, not just a profession.

Friday 30 October 2015

ACADEMIA SUPPORT PROGRAMME (Program sokongan pensarjanaan pensyarah IPG, PROSPEN)


 
 

Academia support programme was held at IPG Kampus Sultan Abdul Halim on 7-9th oct 2015.

A humble me was given the opportunity to share my experience on writing a critical review for my thesis. I might not be the perfect person to teach, but I was greatly honoured to be given the precious 4-hour moments to be with  my fellow 44 Mujaheed Ilmu comrades, of whom are struggling with their PhD journey. They came all over the nation just to refresh their soul and mind as to keep themselves on the right path of doing PhD.

The most suffering part, in my experience, was (infact, is!) in putting your ideas into words. Well, not just words, it claims more than that. It claims your critical thinking, critical writing.

Throughout my own  struggling journey to put my ideas into words, I shared my innovation of reviewing the literature which I called  PROAC2T. I am still refining the innovation, as I am still learning, and the learning continues.

The template I am currently working on is still at its infancy stage. I welcome any comments and feedback for the betterment of its usage and benefit.

Contact me if you are interested: eyjazul@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment