My Teaching and Learning Philosophy

My photo
Teaching means learning. When we teach, we are questing for knowledge. Hence, learning. Thus, teaching is a manifestation of lifelong learning. Being a teacher, is a lifelong learner, a learning designer. All this is due to my philosophy of "Life is a redox"; when one gives, another has to take, otherwise, life won't exist. Teaching is a devotion, not just a profession.

Saturday 4 April 2020

How to synchronise your blog's entries with your OLL's blog using RSS


D'you own a blog?

And d'you have an OLL platform?

Wish to synchronize your entries in blog with the one in your OLL...so that what you post in the blog also appears in your OLL, which your students can also access?
Here's a brief tutorial.

If you like this, please click FOLLOW my blog (--> the BLUE button on your right)
and click LIKE on my FB. That will boost my spirit to share more 'from amateur to amateurs'.

Thank you.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3yxQzFj-tY

No comments:

Post a Comment