My Teaching and Learning Philosophy

My photo
Teaching means learning. When we teach, we are questing for knowledge. Hence, learning. Thus, teaching is a manifestation of lifelong learning. Being a teacher, is a lifelong learner, a learning designer. All this is due to my philosophy of "Life is a redox"; when one gives, another has to take, otherwise, life won't exist. Teaching is a devotion, not just a profession.

Sunday 22 March 2020

Learning how to learn: Exploring Blogger at the age of 50s, do you know what it takes?

I have created my blog since 2007. Doing my PhD at that time. Just a thought of compiling my research journey in a place where I could access anywhere. So back then it was just a throw of writings, without any intention (not 'creativity' as time envied me!)  to set up a nice blog appearance.
So I just wrote and wrote and wrote...

The feeling of 'Envy'
Then, after 10 years of setting up my blog for the first time, I felt envy looking at other people's blog. So crisp, attractive and dynamic!


So, for the recent few years, and till now, here I am, modifying and learning, read and rereading, watching and rewatching the youtube that guide me on how to configure an attractive blog!

A lot of choices offered. Also, new blog sites keep appearing that I couldn't get hold on to. Thought of changing to new blog tools but..yeahhh...it would be just the same, I still need to learn to get myself fluid with the features.

So, well, still learning. Being a 50+++ ( and gonna be a granny soon), i know deep down my heart that I am not young to pick up things anymore. But life has to go on....the professionality of our career is the motivation.

Lifelong learning is a manifestation for a  granny (cum a working mother) like me!
That's my take!

What follows is my discovery on how to use email to post my entries (of which ease me with not having to sign into my blog).
How come I didn't know this before? {coz' I never care to explore before :)} so exploration at the expense of your time leads to the discovery.

Turn on posting by email

  1. Sign in to Blogger.
  2. In the top left, click the Down arrow Down Arrow.
  3. Click the blog.
  4. In the left menu, click Settings and then Email.
  5. Next to "Posting using email," type a unique word to create an email address to send posts to.
  6. Choose whether to publish emailed posts immediately or to save them as drafts and publish them yourself later.
  7. In the top right corner, click Save settings.

Post by email

  1. Create an email with your post title as the subject.
  2. The body of the email will be the post:
    • To mark the end of your post, enter #end.
    • To include an image, attach an image to your email.
  3. Send the email to the email address you created: (username.[secretword]@blogger.com).
Note: Anyone who emails this unique email address will be able to post as you on your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment